Manuels et Codex
For sixty million years the Necrons have slumbered, their tomb worlds filled with dormant armies and inactive war machines. Now they are awakening as if from half-remembered nightmares, and the galaxy shudders at their return. From vast crypt-fortresses, burnished legions emerge into the dying light of the 41st Millennium, a steel sea rippling beneath the crackling energy discharge of esoteric battle engines. Swarming metal Scarabs, talon-limbed horrors and spectral assassins accompany them, their alien minds focused on a single purpose – to reclaim the stars.
The T’au Empire is spreading, its boundless ambitions yet to be checked. Although world after world has been subsumed under their control, the T’au believe it is only the start of their new unified order, the first steps of a long journey that will end in a better existence for all. In their hearts they know it is their destiny to bring the light of truth to a galaxy drowning in darkness, and none have the right to deny their progress across the stars. If resistance is encountered, negotiations are swiftly and aggressively replaced with a purely military solution.
There is no time for peace. No forgiveness. No respite. There is only war.
After more than forty thousand years of war and strife among the stars, Humanity stands on the brink of extinction. Beset on all sides by hostile aliens and threatened from within by traitors, Humanity’s only chance for survival rests with the continuation of the cruel and bloody regime known as the Imperium. Yet few among Mankind’s untold population realise the full truth of their situation. If there is any future at all, it is a grim one…
Everything you need to get an Adeptus Custodes army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 13 datasheets providing rules for every Adeptus Custodes unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Adeptus Custodes’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of the Adeptus Custodes: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by the Adeptus Custodes;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Auric Mortalis: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 27 unique Stratagems;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits;
- Relics of Terra: 13 weapons and artefacts available only to Adeptus Custodes;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.